As a member of the Tidworth & District Chamber of Commerce (“the Chamber”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Membership is open to companies and organisations regardless of their location. Members do not have to be based in Tidworth to be entitled to become a member.
- Membership of the Chamber is a business entitlement, rather than a personal one. All employers of the Member are entitled to access Chamber benefits and services when working on behalf of their Member employer, subject to specific terms and conditions which may apply.
- Membership fees are payable 12 months in advance and membership will commence from the date full payment is received.
- Membership is for a minimum of 12 months. Members will automatically be invoiced for the next membership period as each 12 month term expires.
- The Chamber communicates with its Members by email, post and telephone. The Chamber aims to only contact our Members with information which we believe would be of interest. This is an integral part of membership and by entering into membership, you are agreeing to be contacted by the Chamber. The regular communication can be terminated by Member’s request at any time.
- Occasionally, Members may be contacted by the Chamber’s carefully selected partners, in order to make them aware of selected membership benefits.
- Members of the Chamber are entitled and encouraged to take part in the various opportunities the Chamber offers but there is never a pressure or obligation to use any of the services provided by the Chamber or its partners.
- Any agreement between a Member and the Chamber’s partners are strictly between the two parties, and are not the obligation of the Chamber.
- Chamber membership benefits are subject to change without notice and are subject to terms and conditions available from the Chamber.
- The Chamber membership fee is non-refundable.
- As soon as payment for membership is processed, membership and its services are considered “active”.
- Membership is subject to Chamber Board approval and the Chamber reserves the right to refuse membership without disclosing a reason.
- Membership is subject to the provisions of the Memorandum.
- The Chamber shall hold no responsibility for any losses suffered by a Member as a result of using services provided/offered by a fellow Member. The Chamber shall have no responsibility for advice given or services provided by its third party service providers even though such providers may have been introduced by a Member of the Chamber.
Right to Cancel
- By signing the form, you are entering into a legal agreement to join the Chamber. You may cancel the agreement by giving the Chamber a written notice within 14 days of the date of the agreement.
- After this time has passed, resignations must be made by the principal contact in writing prior to the renewal date. If they are not received within this period, the subscription for the year becomes due and payable.